Visit my website: www.mindbodystudies.com for more information about my hypnotherapy practice.
Or, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complementary consultation.
My office is located in New York City at the Center for Integrative Hypnosis, 135 West 29th Street, Suite 604 (betw. 6th and 7th).
I am a hypnotist certified through the National Guild of Hypnotists and a Integral Life Coach certified through the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. My training is integrative, which means that I utilize Ericksonian hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Energy Psychology, and life coaching to offer my clients many ways to perceive change in their lives. I am also a poet and writer and the author of four books including I, Afterlife: Essay in Mourning Time. I direct the Center for Mindbody Studies, a series of programs and workshops designed to rejuvenate creative minds in New York City.
In our session I will teach you various techniques and mental strategies that will allow you to overcome any blocks that are working against your goals and desires for a life well lived.
Here are some of the issues I work with:
- Set goals, imagine the future the way you want it to be.
- Prepare mentally for performances, job interviews, court appearances, surgery.
- Overcome undesired habits, weight loss, smoking.
- Manage stress, withdrawal effects, emotional and physical pain.
- Learn techniques to deal with insomnia, fears, and phobias.
- Increase motivation, confidence, focus.
Feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your particular issue and to see how hypnotherapy can help you.